Tuesday 6 October 2015

SMART Targets




I have decided to set myself some SMART Targets on a website called Mindbloom. I have done this to be able to easily track my process leading up towards my first Bookkeeping exam. These targets are both realistic and helpful towards what I need to pass this exam. For example, I have set targets to Study every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday so that I have all the knowledge I need to pass the exam.


The Tree symbolises my life and the leaves are the goals I have set. Two of the targets I have set are to keep studying on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday for the coming weeks leading up to the exam. Another I have set is to get up as soon as my alarm goes off. This will be useful as it gives me more time during the day to either plan out my day or even do extra studying. I can track my progress by growing the leaves once I have finished a goal I set myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment